Friday, November 23, 2012

What will I wear tomorrow?

Oh the pressure!!

What are you wearing to our Sydney Sewing Social tomorrow? Are you coming??

I know I HAVE to wear handmade, but what will the weather decide to show us in Sydney? *UPDATE: B.O.M says 26 and partly cloudy. Def dress weather* Will I wear a dress? Will I wear a safer jeans and top combo? Will I feel too dressed up??

I have a dress that I finished today that I made with some lovely Tessuti fabric, but will it look a little weird or attention seeking to wear it tomorrow? I'm not 100% in love with the finished dress. Another lesson in tricky fabric design placement and a slightly stretched out neckline *sigh*.

If you're free tomorrow, why don't you join us? We're meeting at Tessuti, Surry Hills at 12.30.

Ohhh the child free time!!!! I may need to help Santa pick me a gift!

I think I'll wear a dress. :)

10 comments:

  1. Wear it please! That way I can see the photos. And have an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad I'm not the only one having the same thoughts running through my head!
    Perhaps a dress if it's hot, if not I'll also do the safe jeans and top option.
    Can't wait to meet everyone, see you at 12.30!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a ball - and wear a dress! We expect to see plenty of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress... and I will miss that, to much things to do, really cannot afford to go down to Sydney tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh darn. I was planning on coming but life has got in the way and I'm going to have to miss out. I look forward to reading about it and seeing pics! Sorry I miss the chance to meet you all, hopefully another one can be planned soon and I can make it to that one. And definately wear the dress!! Have a really great day everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress. Wear the dress. Buy Fabric. Live the high life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the dress you wore. I can see why it sold out so fast.
    I hope you had a good afternoon, cause I enjoyed it:))
    Lovely to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous dress yesterday and it was so good to meet up with everyone for a very enjoyable afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad I wasn't the only one having these thoughts about what to wear - I loved the dress you wore. And I had so much fun on Saturday, I don't think I've talked that much sewing and blogging ever ha ha ha. Can't wait till February when we do it all again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)